Skip to main content

23rd Revolution

                The largest of elements are akin to their smallest of components. The minute elements mixed themselves up into something complex underlying their own complexities thus we see the marvels of the giants. Yet these two, poles apart in size but they are in one perspective the same. As how they are conceived to be as orbs, so too is their behaviour. I guess it is a perfect reflection of everything; simply, one fundamental element mirrored everything into different phases but shared the same soul. Before I began to have memory, I was just part of the memory engraved in the world that has yet to unfold but was already existent before I came to see. I am one lucky stardust that has become an accident in the scheme of the world. Here I am, on my 23rd revolution beneath countless of infinitesimal revolutions. I am one with infinity and infinity bears its mark in me.

                I am a walking form of the whole cosmos. For within me is also the cosmos and I in the cosmos. As atoms collide and disintegrate so too is my daily existence a matter of bond and separation. A matter of being attracted, to attract and to detract. I share the same fate of what I see around me. Love and hate, the two fundamental unknown forces, gravity they say, yet that is just a good substitute of term yet bears the same mystery of the said two. I follow that basic principle, yet just like the stars and atoms beneath, they have been glorious in their unfolding in time, I too must make my being holy and profound so as to have an emphatic return to where I once was.  Many revolutions made the world around us so beautiful, and many revolutions made the stars above, my revolution should make a resonance throughout eternity for I am given a beautiful moment to make it happen.

                Within me, my cells revolve, above me the heavens revolve. To where I stand I revolve around the sun. Revolution is a circle. A circle, an infinite loop, one of God’s mighty being is inscribed in the ring. The divine is the ring. One has to be a reflection of the ring, the revolutions, the circling of all. I should start in one point only to go as far as to return with a fullness of a totality.  History had showed many revolutions that changed humanity and I must too make something significant. My 23rd revolution, I circumnavigate the sun, the sun gave me power, had made matter evolve into an accident such as myself, and here I am spiralling towards its heart without a bit of gratitude of becoming a sun such as myself. I must not only revolve, but must gain so much power as to start my own unmoved moving. I am the sun, I must make others revolve around me, attract them. Enjoy the blissful time to be the light of everything. For once I am at the peak of my existence I will become like a supernova, to whose power emanates with monumental force so as the people around me be absorbed into my essence and they will all become a part of me. They will fill the void before I am to silence all of my revolutions.


                Here I am, on my 23rd revolution, as a teacher. A light to many, building myself so as also attracting others to a death so glorious before the final hum. I will soon be a lonely black dwarf, not transparent, but blackened for I am already filled. I will be the collection of all humanity I inspire, to all students I embark with. Still on my 23rd revolution, slowly amassing for a grand final cut. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Article Review on Elinita Garcia's "Gabriel Marcel: Primary and Secondary Reflection"

Summary:             Gabriel Marcel is a known French existentialist. His co-Frenchman, Jean-Paul Sartre, distinguished existentialism into two which were coined as  atheistic  and  theistic  (Christian) wherein Sartre did mention Marcel as part of the latter in lecture on Existentialism a Humanism . Marcel is a Christian existentialist because he included the divine even amidst the infamous perception of existentialism as godless. Moreover, he is also known for his non-systematic philosophy where he pointed out that the philosophical discipline starts from where one is (referring to the particularity of the situation); therefore, it is not from metaphysical assumptions or already laid down theories.             Marcel’s thoughts talk about the importance and the necessity of reflection wherein he divides it into two as a) primary reflection and b) secondary reflection. Reflection for Marcel is “nothing other than attention, i.e. directed towards this sort of small break

Fin?

  Last 2012, there were hearts on fire that both had their first shared flame in an unlikely place. I was thirsty for love coming from being dormant while she was searching for a redemption from a series of broken hearts. Both struggled to find their place. Both trying to live their lives free from the hideous chains of a dark home. I must admit that I fell for her beauty and add to that, her care. As we both clasped our hands, it was a committed long shot to have the perfect rest for our hearts. It was a bit strange to have an affair under the noses of all that is forbidden both profession and a line of faith. Nothing was wrong as long both were in the ecstasy of love – no malice, no foul play, no trespassing of wills. That moment was a perfect episode in a romantic film – one where young love sprang amidst treacherous circumstances. We lived through the happiness of newfound belongingness and the battle of keeping that alive. 4 years before the wedlock were filled with ups and do

Bertrand Russell and the Sense of Sin

Introduction             Ethics is this study of what is good and what is bad and throughout the course of history it had also its shares of disputes and animosities. But beneath all of it is that ethics is a means in order to arrive at happiness or the good life. Because we have to act correspondingly or in a certain manner wherein we can get to attain harmony within ourselves especially regarding to our conscience or in harmony with others in order to keep relationships or ultimately to preserve one’s self or to attain such security whether externally and that is in relation with others or internally or personal satisfaction. Our actions are guided by principles of which we take actions correspondingly but the question lies what then are these principles and sometimes we go back to our way of understanding or our metaphysical assumptions wherein we garner from these in order to make way into how we conduct ourselves in our actions. In this paper then, I will explicate Bertrand