Skip to main content

To Love and To Learn

The stars and the view that we had upon a mountain before you accepted me in my life came unto me and made me remember you in that very night. I never thought that we could ever be such a lovely couple, so perfect that both in opposite complimented each other. With every passing day that went about, love grew into obsession. But that is all what I hopeless romantic could ever do in sight of one so dear. I have pressed upon my love to you so much and it ended up painful to see one choked. Too much of anything is not good at all, even when that something is divine by its nature.

The split was an awakening that I have been overly ideal and forget that we are humans. I have been like a god pressing so much of it being infinite, but mortal as we are we are flawed and we take prowess in change also. I made mistakes and I am grateful that with those you still bear with me, happy I am to know I am loved, and even though of several days passing of the split made me realize a lot of things that I should and should not do just to keep you with me. You are the woman who set me upon my knees begging, desperate and foolishly in love.

But I thought that was the end. I have considered in taking my own life for I vowed to the heavens that I will never love another woman in my life and if I still continue to live the possibility of that promise will be broken, that is why I could have rested eternally ensuring my words to take life that she alone has my heart. But I am then again awakened by hear voice like an angel sent at the peak when the dagger is raised and softly whispered unto me that “I will not love you if you would kill yourself, love yourself more so that if I am there, you would not have me dead also.”  I am but a morbid poet who takes prestige in death in graceful exit, but she slapped me in the face knowing that she yet opens heart to me, for she still loves me as her own, and that I should be aware of the things that I have to consider for me not to harm her again.

I must learn and I am learning and to cease in this endeavour is to lose her forever. I love her and for that she is all I ever need and I am to listen to keep her close within reach. I love her so much that I cannot anymore think of myself with someone else. I am bound unto her, but yes, the split was something to be an eye opener. Let me understand you more and more, and this path is of my own choosing, because loving a Johannah Joy Batiancila is all a Karl Archuleta could ever do.


I am to learn and to listen, for she is the voice of my heart and I should pay heed to its call. It is a duty, a joyful obligation to be met set upon by love. I love her so much.

Comments

  1. someone told me that you are a sexist..,well i'm not saying that i believe him 'coz i dnt know u personally, but allow me if i may ask- is a sexist capable of loving his/her opposite sex?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your source fail to hear the part that I am merely playing sexist to get attention in class. And if I am just playing sexist then I am not a sexist.

      A sexist is still human and he/she can love the opposite sex. He/she is not absolute in his/her stand and being absolute about it is totally impossible. But the tension of the sexist perhaps is his/her devout allegiance and fanaticism of his/her own sex and claim it as powerful as the other. He/she can still love but there will be that sexist that sexist that will bar one into the understanding of the other.

      Delete
    2. thanks for the reply,. just one last question, did you wrote any article about law of attraction? 'just wanna know your side about it..

      Delete
    3. You're welcome and nope, I haven't written anything about it, and I guess its that documentary film entitled The Secret. I have a paper on Aristotle and Causality and that is one secret in understanding that Secret. My article about that is in the early part of this blog.

      Delete
    4. thankx, i'll find time to read it.., anyway, just so you know- i believe in "the-law-of-attraction-thingy".. it works for me.., HAHAHAHA

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Article Review on Elinita Garcia's "Gabriel Marcel: Primary and Secondary Reflection"

Summary:             Gabriel Marcel is a known French existentialist. His co-Frenchman, Jean-Paul Sartre, distinguished existentialism into two which were coined as  atheistic  and  theistic  (Christian) wherein Sartre did mention Marcel as part of the latter in lecture on Existentialism a Humanism . Marcel is a Christian existentialist because he included the divine even amidst the infamous perception of existentialism as godless. Moreover, he is also known for his non-systematic philosophy where he pointed out that the philosophical discipline starts from where one is (referring to the particularity of the situation); therefore, it is not from metaphysical assumptions or already laid down theories.             Marcel’s thoughts talk about the importance and the necessity of reflection wherein he divides it into two as a) primary reflection and b) secondary reflection. Reflection for Marcel is “nothing other than attention, i.e. directed towards this sort of small break

Fin?

  Last 2012, there were hearts on fire that both had their first shared flame in an unlikely place. I was thirsty for love coming from being dormant while she was searching for a redemption from a series of broken hearts. Both struggled to find their place. Both trying to live their lives free from the hideous chains of a dark home. I must admit that I fell for her beauty and add to that, her care. As we both clasped our hands, it was a committed long shot to have the perfect rest for our hearts. It was a bit strange to have an affair under the noses of all that is forbidden both profession and a line of faith. Nothing was wrong as long both were in the ecstasy of love – no malice, no foul play, no trespassing of wills. That moment was a perfect episode in a romantic film – one where young love sprang amidst treacherous circumstances. We lived through the happiness of newfound belongingness and the battle of keeping that alive. 4 years before the wedlock were filled with ups and do

Bertrand Russell and the Sense of Sin

Introduction             Ethics is this study of what is good and what is bad and throughout the course of history it had also its shares of disputes and animosities. But beneath all of it is that ethics is a means in order to arrive at happiness or the good life. Because we have to act correspondingly or in a certain manner wherein we can get to attain harmony within ourselves especially regarding to our conscience or in harmony with others in order to keep relationships or ultimately to preserve one’s self or to attain such security whether externally and that is in relation with others or internally or personal satisfaction. Our actions are guided by principles of which we take actions correspondingly but the question lies what then are these principles and sometimes we go back to our way of understanding or our metaphysical assumptions wherein we garner from these in order to make way into how we conduct ourselves in our actions. In this paper then, I will explicate Bertrand